General Information - Arrivals
GENERAL INFORMATION: ENTRY OF FOREIGNERS IN THE PHILIPPINES
UPDATE: Effective 30 May 2022, the following categories of FULLY VACCINATED foreign nationals shall be allowed entry into the Philippines provided that they:
- Are holders of passports valid for at least six (6) months at the time of arrival;
- Have a return or outbound ticket to their country of origin or next country of destination (Balikbayans are exempted from this requirement);
- Have any of the following proofs of vaccination against COVID-19 recognized under existing IATF regulations: (i) World Health Organization International Certificates of Vaccination and Prophylaxis; (ii) VaxCertPH; or (iii) National/state digital certificate of the foreign government which has accepted VaxCertPH under a reciprocal arrangement (unless otherwise permitted by the IATF); and
- Foreign nationals aged 18 and above who have received primary series COVID-19 vaccine and at least one (1) COVID-19 booster shot, foreign nationals aged 12 to 17 who are fully vaccinated with primary series COVID-19 vaccine; and foreign nationals below 12 years old, regardless of vaccination status, accompanied by parent/guardian who have received a complete primary series and one booster shot NO LONGER need to present a pre-departure RT-PCR/ART test. Those who do not belong to any of the mentioned categories shall present a negative Reverse Transcription – Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) test taken within forty-eight hours (48hrs) or laboratory-administered antigen/ART test taken 24 hours prior to departure from the country of origin.
- Have filled out the OneHealthPass Health Declaration Form
- Hold a valid visa or other documentary requirements stated below:
|CATEGORY||VISA OR OTHER DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS|
|1.||Diplomats and members of International Organizations, and their dependents accredited to the Philippines||Valid 9(e) or Valid 47(a)(2) visa issued to those performing diplomatic functions|
|2.||Filipino dual citizens||Any of the following of dual citizenship: Valid Philippine Passport, Identification Certificate (IC) or Certification of Retention / Reacquisition of Philippine Citizenship|
|3.||Nationals of countries under Executive Order No. 408 who are entitled to stay in the Philippines for up to 30 days||Visa-free for stay up to 30 days|
|4.||Holders of Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR Passport||Visa-free for stay up to 14 days|
|5.||Foreign nationals with valid and existing long-term visas at the time of entry||Valid 9(c) visa or
Valid 13(a) visa or
Valid long-term visa (and ACR card)
|6.||Foreign nationals of countries not listed under E.O. 408 or visa-required nationals||Valid 9(a) visa for tourism or business (click here for requirements and application details) – to add link to page once uploaded|
|7.||Foreign nationals allowed entry under Balikbayan Program (RA6768), provided that they are nationals from non-visa required countries under EO 408 and are traveling with their Filipino principal: (a) Former Filipino citizens, together with their foreign spouses and children, regardless of age; and (b) Filipino citizen’s spouses and children, regardless of age.||Visa-free for 1 year|
|8.||Indian and Chinese nationals traveling for tourism and has a valid AJACSSUK (American, Japan, Australian, Canadian, Schengen, Singapore or UK) visa or permanent resident (Note: not applicable for business travellers)||Visa-free for 14 days|
|9.||Holders of valid and existing 9(a) visas with DFA Entry Exemption Document issued prior to 1 April 2022||Valid 9(a) visa|
|10.||Foreign nationals eligible for 9(g) and 47(a)(2) visas||Valid 9(g) visa
Valid 47(a)(2) visa
- Only fully-vaccinated foreign nationals (except for minors 12 years old and below) with sufficient proof of vaccination will be allowed entry into the Philippines.
- Click here for visa requirements. (to add link once uploaded to website)
- Foreign nationals from visa-free countries who wish to stay in the Philippines for more than 30 days can request for an extended stay at the Bureau of Immigration upon arrival in the Philippines. Please visit BI’s website for more details.
- For further information on quarantine, testing procedures and international vaccination certificates, please visit the Bureau of Quarantine website at https://quarantine.doh.gov.ph/ or fill out its Contact Us page.
For further inquiries or clarifications, concerned foreign nationals may email the Philippine Consulate General in Calgary at email@example.com.